Who we are?
We are CoinPoint, the Premier Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Online Marketing Agency.
What we do?
We spearhead the marketing in a cutting edge industry!
To push beyond the expected and Excel in everything we do!
We’re keen to take things to the next level – so we’re on the look-out for a Copywriter to join our team in Sofia!
- Writing original, professional, user-focused and accurate content (article, blog post, social post, review, etc) and tone (straightforward, informative or more relaxed, fun) for a variety of agency clients and partners
- Editing and/or updating previously written content
- Researching various topics and collecting relevant and accurate data to be later used by all team members
- Keyword research and on-page optimization
- Creating original web content while keeping in mind the client tone of voice and user experience
- Working closely with colleagues in an effort to turn the team’s ideas into reality
- Very good command of written English
- Great research skills
- Creativity and thinking out of the box
- Enjoy writing
- Highly motivated, driven self-starter, result oriented person
- Confident working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience with Gaming/ Gambling / Trading / Blockchain community is a big advantage
- Interest in Crypto and Blockchain technology
- Ability to communicate effectively to a diversity of constituents with varying degrees of understanding of Financial Technology, Asset Management and Crypto.
- Attractive salary
- Plenty of social benefits
- A small, friendly and colorful team
- A company that’s willing to try new things when it comes to digital marketing
- Full support of the management team
- Open and transparent communication
- Career development
- Team buildings, parties, and more
- Global agency working with top of the art projects worldwide
Other Job Openings:
HR and Office Manager
- Identify candidates through a variety of paths, incl. job boards, careers page, social media, networking, and others
- Managing the entire recruitment process, from the initial interview through to an offer being made, to create a great application experience
- Conduct new-employee orientations and monitor career development
- Communicate with the accountant office and make sure that the whole documentation process is being done to perfection
Key Account Manager
- Build a customer profile by performing research online
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives