Interested to know more about the latest trends in the blockchain technology sphere? Reserve yourself a spot in the BlockDelhi Conference brought to you by Blackarrow Conferences. This event shall feature discussions on blockchain solutions all across data security, payments, land ownership, e-governance, and recordkeeping. There will also be cryptocurrency-centered forums aiming to further your knowledge about the growing industry.
BlockDelhi Conference will be on February 20-21, 2018 at Le Meridien, New Delhi. The registration period will start on December 15, 2017, but you can now pre-book by filling out the BlockDelhil contact form.
Furthermore, each presentation will be led by the following prominent speakers:
- Shri Ajay S Singh – Chief Controller of Accounts Ministry – RD, DWnS & PR Government of India
- Charli Aho – CTO of Cointed.com
- Marco Krohn – CFO or Genesis Mining
- Jorg Molt – CEO of Satoshi School
- Jonathan Millet – CEO of News BTC
- Chris Meitner – CEO of Healthbase Digital
- Pankaj Som Chaturvedi – Secretary of The Blockchain Foundation
- Matej Michalko – Founder and CEO of Decent
Register now to be on a par with the current developments in the industry. Be treated to practical workshops and to more bonus activities like a side trip to the famous Taj Mahal.