CONSENT OF DATA SUBJECT TO THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
In connection with the collection of personal information, and sensitive personal information (“Personal Data”) by Coinpoint (hereinafter referred to as the “COMPANY”), the undersigned hereby gives consent as a Data Subject under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), its amendments or equivalent succeeding laws, rules, and regulations:
The Data Subject hereby acknowledges being informed and consents to the following:
- The Data Subject’s Personal Data is being or has been collected and processed according to this Consent Form.
- The following Personal Data is collected by COMPANY pertaining to the Data Subject (as deemed applicable):
- E-mail Address:
- Contact Number/s:
- Data Subject’s Position in the business:
- Business Details:
- Name of Business:
- Address of Business:
- Contact Details:
- The Personal Data is being collected by the Company for internal usage only, to contact the customer and provide the customer with the Company’s services.
- The processing of Personal Data is also necessary and based on the following:
- As part of the Agreement between the Data Subject and COMPANY;
- Compliance with the legal obligation to which COMPANY is subject;
- Legitimate interests of COMPANY; and
- In the case of sensitive personal information, the processing is necessary for the protection of lawful rights and interests in court proceedings, to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or may be provided to government authority as required by law, rules and regulations.
- The Personal Data will be retained by Company for one (1) year.
- The Data Subject has the following rights as provided under the GDPR;
- The right to object to the processing of Personal Data, except when it is for obvious purposes;
- The right to access the following information: the contents of Personal Data that were processed, the sources from which the Personal Data were obtained, the names and addresses of recipients of Personal Data, reasons for disclosure of the Personal Data
to the recipients, information on automated processes where the data will or is likely to be made as the sole basis for decisions that affect the Data Subject; the date when the Data Subject’s Personal Data were last accessed and modified; and the designation, name, or identity of the personal information controller;
- The right to make reasonable requests to rectify, update, or dispute the inaccuracy or error in the Personal Data and to have it corrected and to request that recipients or third parties that processed the Personal Data should also be informed of the inaccuracy;
- The right to withdraw consent.
- The right to erase, suspend, withdraw, block remove or destroy the Personal Data upon substantial proof that the Personal Data is incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, is being used for purposes not authorized by the Data Subject, no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, it concerns private information prejudicial to the Data Subject, the Data Subject has withdrawn consent, unless there is other legal ground or overriding legitimate interest for processing of the Personal Data, the processing is unlawful or Company has violated the rights of the Data Subject; and
- The right to lodge a complaint